This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
Oxford Premium Touring Hotgrips OF691 have been designed specifically for motorcycles with 1inch/22mm handlebars, most of touring/cruisers/choppers.
- Oxford HotGrips are the ORIGINAL and the BEST. This latest PREMIUM range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by British engineers and motorcyclists.
- The grip length is 120mm but can be trimmed to 110mm if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.
- The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed for life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing.
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level.
- The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
- New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. This eliminates the need for user to buy and fit relays.
- Thanks to their unique expandable design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit.
- Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler: connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery. No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed.
Includes as part of the pack:
2 x HotGrips
1 x Intelligent heat controller
1 x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
1 x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
1 x Instruction booklet and warranty form
Fitment Notes & Exceptions:
This is a universal fit part; it may or may not fit without modification.
Does NOT fit fly-by-wire throttle Harley Davidson models.
Does NOT fit the Kawasaki VN900 (Vulcan) for model years 2005 onwards as the stock throttle tube diameter is too small.
Does NOT fit Victory motorcycles due to their stock integral throttle tube/throttle combination.
No customer reviews for the moment.